Friday, October 07, 2005

 
Hi all

The holy month of ramadaan has started and I have therefore decided not to feel despondent, like I did last week. Ramadaan is like a new beginning, so the attitude towards my studies is going to be a positive one. I am going to be more patient and understanding.

This week Rabaitse and Jerry taught ICT in SA. Once again, we did group work and once again it was fun. We had to rate the charactersitics of school principals from most important to least important. This warranted a lot of discussion and argument and this was the fun part. The rating was then done on computer.

This week I used the internet quite a bit as I had to do some marking online. It was really great doing it this way as I could grade the assignments, record the marks and email students all at the same time. In a few cases, learners submitted the wrong assignments and some did not bother to submit their assignments. I could then email them immediately.

ICT is wonderful. I was able to send my family and friends Ramadaan mubarak (well wishes for the fast) messages via email. My friend emailed me some ramadaan recipes which was quite useful. If you are interested I could make them available to you. Simply drop me a line.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?