Thursday, October 20, 2005

 
This morning, only 5 learners rocked up for class. The class was cancelled and I had to go all the way back home.

I am back on campus now as I tutor from 14h00 until 17h00. I've been here an hour and only one student so far has asked for my help. I wish they would make these tuts compulsory so that I could feel like I've really earned the money that I get at the end of each month.

I have not used the computer much this week except for the occasional email or internet banking transaction. After the fast I am going to continue my research (for my dissertation) and will therefore use the computer much more then.

Our class was cancelled this week and so I cannot write about the part that deals with 'what I've learnt in class this week. '

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?